27: Bara Cola - Naive is not a strong enough word
Bara Cola makes an encore appearance on the podcast to chat about Carbice, a company he founded to commercialize next generation heat transfer materials for cooling electronic devices. We discuss the value and challenge of maintaining business relationships, how competition from abroad is changing the playing field for technology start-ups, and the excitement surrounding a number of carbon nanotube-based products now making their way to the market. (Recorded on January 26, 2017)
- Bara Cola
- Nanovation #2 - "Anyone can be an expert"
- Carbice Corporation
- Wikipedia - Acheson Process (to make synthetic graphite)
- Wikipedia - Damascus steel
- Santa Barbara Infrared (SBIR)
- Peter Bright - "Specs for first Intel 3D XPoint SSD"
- Lucas Mearian - "U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market"
- Intel - Copy Exactly!
- Triennial Review of the National Nanotechnology Initiative